Routine care that’s anything but routine!
With something as important as your vision, only the highest standard of care will do. That is why Swift Creek Eye Center provides professional, comprehensive eye examinations for adults and children. Our services include:
- Taking a complete medical history
- Internal and external eye examination to detect glaucoma, cataracts, retinal disease and signs of systemic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure and arteriosclerosis.
- Carefully analyzing your vision to provide the most accurate prescription – guaranteed.
- Treatment of eye diseases such as conjunctivitis and glaucoma.
- Dry eye testing and treatment.
- Pediatric evaluations that are designed for children’s special vision needs.
Digital Retinal Photography
This cutting edge technology provides a more thorough medical analysis of the eye, allowing early detection of glaucoma and macular degeneration, as well as diabetes, hypertension and elevated cholesterol.
When Do You Need An Exam?
Some people associate an eye examination with getting new glasses or contact lenses, but you need an eye exam on a regular basis to check the health of your eyes and spot problems early.
One of the goals of SCEC is to provide examinations and treatment that prevents vision problems from developing into serious impairments.